1. Regular check-in time is any time after 3 PM on the reservation starting date with a 24/7 self check-in availability in all our properties
2. Early check-in or late checkout requests are subject to pre-approval and Property availability. Please email us in advance to request an early check-in or late check-out.
3. Regular check out time is any time before 11 AM on the check-out date.
4. The Property should be promptly vacated at the agreed checkout time. Any delay in checking out that is not authorized will incur an extra charge.
1. All our properties are booked as fully furnished, equipped with standard appliances, linen, bath, and kitchen products and utilities are included such as electricity, water, air conditioning and WIFI.
2. The Guest will be granted access to facilities within the Property and in the building where applicable Property such as swimming pools and fitness center gym if they fall within the common area facilities and not considered private facilities with separate membership.
3. Water & electricity consumption is included in all our properties. To save our beloved planet we invite the guest to pay attention in excessive consumption of water, electricity and A/C.
4. All our properties include free high-speed Internet and basic TV programs.
5. An essential supply of bed linen, bath towels, toiletries, and toilet tissues are provided in each Property upon arrival of the Guest and are not changed during the stay unless ordered to do so at extra charge.
6. Cleaning service have to be requested by 6pm the day prior the service Cleaning Fee.
7. A cleaning fee collected with the rental payment constitutes 3 hours of cleaning service after the tenant’s departure. The tenant may request extra cleaning service for an extra fee Regular cleaning, including a linen-towel replacement, bedsheets setup, apartment cleaning, replenishment of toilet amenities.
8. The Property has been rented in “as is” condition; upon checking in the guest is required to inspect the Property and notify the operator of any major damages found within 24hrs after check in. Guest is fully responsible for costs to the Property for such major damages that are not reported to the operator on time.
9. When absent from the Property the guest shall close and lock all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent dust, rain and water damage.
The Guest shall maintain the Property in a good, clean, and ready-to-rent condition and use the Property only in a careful and lawful manner. The Guest shall leave the Property in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of this Agreement, defined by the Operator as being immediately habitable by the next Guest. The Guest shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the Property be left in a lesser condition. The Guest agrees that the Operator shall deduct the costs of said services from any Security Deposit prior to a refund if Guest causes damage to the Property or its furnishings.
1. A refundable security deposit has to be paid by the guest as set by the Operator prior to the check in and will be held by the Operator as an insurance against any damage or misuse of the Property or for covering any incidental utilization of facilities/phones/paid TV charges, replacement of broken items or additional cleaning in addition to the rent. The full amount of this deposit will be refunded after going through the final handover inspection. The Security deposit for monthly and yearly bookings is considered separately and will be advised by your Suiteable agent.
2.If the Guest is eligible for a refund then the refund transaction will be made within 14 days from check out date and will be made to the same payment method.
3. The security deposit may be deducted automatically without notice by the operator at its sole discretion in case of the following cases:
• Loss / Damage Property key; Penalty Fee AED 100
• Loss / Damage access card; Penalty Fee AED 500
• Loss / Damage parking remote control or card; Penalty Fee AED 500
• Misuse of the Property and belongings
• Damages of the Property and belongings
• Pets: There are no pets allowed on the Property. If the Guest is found to have pets on the Property, this Agreement and any Security Deposit shall be forfeited.
• Smoking inside the property is prohibited. Extra cleaning penalty fees AED 500
• Videos on demand, upgrades of the internet/cable channels and mobile/international calls made using Property’s internet/landline will be charged accordingly.
• Unauthorized early check in or late checkout charges or unreasonable / damages caused to the operator and its staff for completing their day to day task.
1. Guests are requested to follow civilized behaviors while staying at one of our properties and expected to be considerate to their neighbors and not cause any inconvenience such as extremely loud noise or music which are prohibited by law and by Property community rules.
2. Parties with loud music and noise are not permitted and could result in the eviction of the guests from the properties and the withholding of the pre-paid sum of money as penalty of breaking community rules.
3. Guests have the right to receive outside guests in their properties for a few hours where these guests are expected to follow the code of conduct and civilized behavior as per the community rules. Certain communities do not allow un-registered guests to be admitted. Registration will be mandatory and subject to approval.
4. The maximum number of overnight guests for this Property is limited and indicated on the listing. Maximum occupancy for this Property shall not exceed the limit at any time. If Guest exceeds the maximum occupancy, Guest and any and all of their visitors are subject to immediate removal and forfeiture of their security deposit and rental payment.
5. Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other Property supplied with the rental Property must not be taken out or transferred from one Property to another. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the Property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the Guest (s)
6. Quiet hours begin at 10:00 PM each night and continue until sunrise. Quiet hours consist of no music and keeping all audio at a minimum level out of respect for the surrounding residents.
7. The Guest shall use the Property for legal purposes only. Any other such use that includes but is not limited to illicit drug use, verbal or physical abuse of any person or illegal sexual behavior shall cause immediate termination of this Agreement with no refund of pre-paid Rent.
8. The guest does not have the right to sublet the Property, shall cause immediate termination of this Agreement with no refund of pre-paid rent.
1. All payments for the full rental period should be paid in advance before Guests checks into the unit.
2. For any stay alteration and extension, prices are subjected to seasonality and availability at operator’s discretion.
3. Dubai Tourism fees as per the Dubai Tourism & marketing authority are applicable and paid by Guest.
4. Final rent and service rates are subject to 5% VAT (value added tax)
5. Operator’s default currency is AED and should the guest pay using another currency then custom rates set out by the Operator shall apply.
6. In case the Guest has wired money to the Operator’s bank account, Guest is responsible to cover upon check-in all bank fees such as missing amount due to bank processing or bank exchange rates.
1. If Guest wishes to cancel a paid booking, he should inform the Operator by email at email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Cancellation fee of the full amount paid is applicable for all cancellations 28 Nights from check in date. Any paid amounts including advance deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancelling a contract/reservation 28 days or less before the check in date.
3. All rental payments, partial down-payments, reservation/booking and all other sort of service payments are non-refundable for any reason; all reservations are non-transferrable to any other party and non-amendable.
4. In case of Cancellation, change request or no-show fee equivalent to the value of the entire stay will be levied by Operator.
5. Security Deposit payment is fully refundable, subject to these terms and conditions.
6. If the reservation is cancelled by the Operator for any reason then the entire amount will be refunded to the Guest with no other liabilities.
1. Guest can change booking dates by notifying us by email, dates and properties are subject to availability. In case of extending monthly rent, guest is required to confirm 10 days prior contract end date, make payment within the following 48 hours. In case of yearly rent, 2 months advance notice required and 2 months penalty is applied in case of early contract termination.
2. Extending dates are subject to availability and rate difference, if any
1. If the Guest leaves any personal belongings in the Property, they are requested to immediately contact the Operator. If the items left behind or lost can be located, we will coordinate with the Guest for the best way to deliver the items. Courier charges (if applicable) will be charged to the Guest.
2. Any personal items or possessions that are left on the Property are not the responsibility of the Operator. The Operator shall make every reasonable effort to return the item to the Guest. If claims are not made within the time period of two (2) weeks the Operator hold the right to dispose the items.
1. The Property the Guest is renting is assigned to them for habitation only.
2. Any other suspicious activities including but not limited to subleasing or the attempt to sublease the Property will be reported to the authorities and police. Such activity will lead to the immediate termination of the contract with no refunds of paid dues.
3. The Manager takes no liability or responsibility of any illegal activity performed by the Guest or any activity other than what the Property was intended for. Emergencies
1. In case of any emergency including fire, security issues, health related issues, the Guest is required to carefully read the emergency numbers located at the entrance of each if our properties.
1. Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Property Owner and Manager for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest (s) use and occupancy of the rental Property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of Property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
2. Guests are required to be cautious around sharp items, electricity, fixtures, balconies and any other item that may cause an injury if handled wrongly.
3. Guests with kids are requested to closely watch their kids at all times while occupying our properties.
4. No liability will be passed on to the Manager or Property Owner in the event of injury to personnel due to negligence.
5. It is the Guest’s responsibility to watch out for themselves and the people accompanying or visiting them while staying in our properties.
6.Operator shall not be liable for unfavorable weather, disruption of utilities service, malfunctions or breakdown of appliances or other equipment and services such as TV disruption of cable channel/internet/AC service/lights or restriction by government or community to use the pool/ gym or other facilities; or for the time required to the contractors to fix/repair such issues.
7. The operator shall make repairs as fast as possible after being notified by the guest during standard working hours only and subject to availability first.
The Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees, and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the Operator enforcing this agreement.